The Eddystone Trust offers a confidential and non-judgmental service to those who would like support in managing their use of chems. We offer both one to one and group support for people to think about their relationship with chemsex drugs and parties, empowerment to set goals and make changes and help with harm reduction methods. All you need to do is click the image below, fill out the short registration form and a trained member of staff will call you back for an informal and discreet chat.
If you don't want to speak to a member of our team then we have put together the following harm reduction tips for people who are using chems.
Chemsex harm reduction tips:
- If you are having condomless sex with multiple partners make sure you have a full sexual health screen every three months. You can order an online testing kit via your local sexual health clinic. Get in touch with us for more information on your local clinic
- Always use condoms and have a good supply even if you are using PrEP. Whether you are top or bottom, make sure you have some with you, this enables you to be responsible for your own sexual health. Free condoms can be ordered from our condoms direct service by CLICKING HERE
- Use gloves for fisting and if you are sharing toys ensure you wash them before each person uses them
- Use clean pins and works and don't share with anyone else. You can access clean pins via a needle exchange within your local drug service. Get in touch if you want more information
- When sober, have a think about your boundaries, limits and what you would be prepared to do sexually when having chemsex
- If you feel unsafe whilst using chems then it is OK to leave
For safer slamming tips click HERE