Click here to read HIV Aware UK's frequently asked questions about HIV testing, including what sort of tests are available, when you should consider getting tested and how long you can expect to wait for results. This is general information for anyone in the UK.
The Eddystone Trust offers discreet, confidential, friendly and regular rapid HIV and syphilis testing in Gloucester, Plymouth and Taunton for everyone. Results within 20 minutes.
You will be able to access free HIV testing:
TEST DRIVE CAMPAIGN:
You can now get a home test kit for free if you live in the South West as part of Test Drive Campaign, all you have to do is fill out our confidential and we'll be in touch.
- Every Tuesday, 5pm – 7pm (last test 18.45)
CGL, Imperial Gardens, 41-43 Longsmith Street, Gloucester GL1 2HT, ssk for Naomi on reception
- HIV and syphilis tests can also be arranged at our office via appointment
- 2nd and 4th Monday of the month, 9am – 12pm
George House, George Place, Plymouth PL1 3NY
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, 2pm – 5.30pm
Manticore Sauna, 2 Union Street, Plymouth PL1 2SR
- 1st Wednesday of the month, 1pm – 4pm
Harbour Centre, Hyde Park House, Mutley, Plymouth PL4 6LF
- 1st Wednesday of the month, 2pm – 4.30pm
Salvation Army, Devonport House, 24 Park Avenue, Devonport, Plymouth PL1 4BA
- Every Thursday, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
The Swallow Pub, 59-61 Bretonside, Plymouth PL4 0BD
- Last Thursday of the month, 1pm – 3pm
Hamoaze House, Devonport, Plymouth, Devon PL1 4JQ
- Last Friday of the month, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Midland House, Notte Street, Plymouth PL1 2EJ
- Second Tuesday of the month, 4.30 - 6.30pm
Flook House, Station Road, Taunton, TA1 1BT
For any other information about receiving a rapid HIV test, call us on 01752 254406 / 0800 3283508 we can also arrange a time and place convenient to you.